I'm a big believer of deduction-based learning in which the student discovers the knowledge for himself through exemple exercises and logical reasoning. I try to reflect this in my approach to teaching as i aspire to be a guide in the student's discovery of his/her own knowledge.
Born and raised in Belgium and fascinated by science and technology, i studied Electromechanical Engineering at the KU Leuven in Gent. After graduating, i decided to take an extra year in order to become a teacher so i could spread my love and joy for the exact sciences.
Teacher Internship Don Bosco in Gent (BE) 04/2019 to 05/2019
• Educated a TSO-level class in the principles of induction. Created educational material, powerpoints and tests.
• Educated a TSO-level class in the principles of digital PLC-programming.
Teacher Internship Technisch Atheneum in Merelbeke (BE) 03/2019 to 04/2019
• Educated a BSO-level class in overcurrent and overvoltage protection.
• Educated these students in logical sequencing on the PC.
• Guided the same class in practical classes on the overcurrent and overvoltage protection.
Mechanic at ATS groep in Merelbeke (BE) 07/2018 – 09/2019
• Worked for over a period of 5 months at the Mechanical division of ATS where I was both part of the production in the workplace and of the service technicians crew on location.
• The production mainly consisted of the creation of utility objects for the industry by cutting, bending, drilling and painting metal sheets into their final form.
• The service crew was mainly occupied with servicing and repairing installations such as hydraulic lifts and replacing broken bearings and pistons.
Thesis - Design and construction of an electronic ice hockey target prototype (SE) 02/2018 to 06/2018
• Realisation of an electronic ice hockey target from drawing and developing up until the construction and testing.
• Validated that it would indeed be possible to create a mass scale electronic ice hockey target in cooperation with BTH and 10x Labs.
Bachelor’s test - Design and drawing of a pneumatic woodsplitting machine (BE) 09/2017 to 06/2018
• Combined all acquired skills up to that point in the design of an industrial machine for the KUL.
• Translation of a client’s problem into a fully operational collection of drawings and electrical/pneumatic schemas.
Working Holiday Visa in New-Zealand 10\2019 - 06\2020
• Spent 8 months working and travelling abroad to boost my confidence, improve my English and re-evaluate my life and future.
• Learned and improved a lot of skills such as negotiating, adapting to unforeseen situations, roofing, multicultural communication and planning.
matematik kurs i närheten? Här är ett urval av lärarannonser du kan kolla in.
Superprof kan också föreslå algebra kurs att hjälpa dig.
Å lære er ikke et problem, geometri kurs för alla!
Att ta en fysik kurs har aldrig varit enklare: du kommer att lära dig nya färdigheter.
|Hos hen||Hos dig||Via webbkamera|
|1 timma||200kr||250kr||Ej tillgänglig|