My method is simple and sweet. I would like to engage with the students and observe their learning pattern and grey areas which will help me to direct them to the more effective and easy way of grasping the subject and absorbing the lessons at a much quicker rate. I like to focus on each individual and make sure I offer each one of them enough time to be curious and ask questions as it's important that in any lesson a two-way interaction with the tutor and the students is crucial. I'll also be preparing materials using media tools such as youtube videos, presentation slides and coloured images to create a more fun learning environment. If you want to learn or improve your skills with a highly competent, committed and passionate tutor, do not hesitate to contact me.
I am a Malaysian living now in Sweden. I have a degree in the Bachelors of Psychology and have experiences working with children mainly in the primary school level. I have been trained in supporting special needs children (autism, ADHD, etc) in their learning process. I was also a teacher assistant to an 8 year old boy in a New Zealand school who faced difficulties in learning and lack of attentiveness in class due to a head injury. My duty was to guide him in his homework and class assignments and make sure he understood daily class lessons. I was also a participant in his weekly sessions with his clinical psychologist whereby I contributed ideas on developing brain exercices, memory building tasks and muscle movement activities for him. I thoroughly enjoy teaching kids and being surrounded by them and wish to continue on this path in the future as well.
Fee needs to be paid before classes begin. Incase of any cancellation, money will be refunded.
May 2013 - May 2017 Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
March 2012 - December 2012 Pre-U in Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT)
Sunway University, Malaysia
2007 - 2011 Middle Year School (Science)
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan SS17, Malaysia
January 2012 - March 2012
Teaching Assistant – Kumon Learning Centre, Malaysia
• Assisted in marking papers and organizing files
• Guiding kids aged 4 to 10 in solving mathematical questions
• Monitored and facilitated children while they did their work
July 2017 – August 2017
ABA Therapist – Brightstars Learning Centre, Malaysia
• Trained as an intern to provide guidance and support for children with Autism, ADHD and learning challenges
• Observed and assisted senior therapists in childrens’ learning and play sessions
• Overlapped senior therapists in facilitating and conducting table time and play sessions for the children
January 2018 – April 2018
Voluntary Teacher – Tots on The Rocks, New Zealand
• Worked with children from age 0- 5 years. Facilitated and supervised group learning and activities based on New Zealand’s early childhood education system.
May 2018 – July 2018
Teacher Aide (Assistant) – Te Huruhi Primary School
• Supported an 8 year old student in one on one learning to help build students’ skills.
Supported the classroom teachers to deliver the learning programme.
stavning kurs i närheten? Här är ett urval av lärarannonser du kan kolla in.
Superprof kan också föreslå grammatik kurs att hjälpa dig.
Å lære er ikke et problem, läsning kurs för alla!
Att ta en muntlig kommunikation kurs har aldrig varit enklare: du kommer att lära dig nya färdigheter.
|Hos hen||Hos dig||Via webbkamera|